Organizing Your Data in Spreadsheets
Part of the Academic Adulting workshop series.
Become a better data wrangler. Learn basic data management and organization skills like quality control and spreadsheet setup. This workshop focuses on the Data Carpentry module and Data Organization in Spreadsheets for Ecologists.
NOTE: Learning how to conduct data analyses, such as plotting, statistics, or code, is beyond the scope of this workshop.
- Recognize common spreadsheet mistakes.
- Set up a spreadsheet for good organization.
- Employ basic quality control.
SPuRS Credit: Personal and Interpersonal Knowledge
Audience: Undergraduates who work with data or tabular software (Excel, Google Sheets) for work or for school.
- Thursday, October 13, 2022
- 5:00pm - 6:00pm
- Classroom A (Waldo 1070) (Map )
- Waldo Library
- Daria Orlowska