Getting the Most out of Google Scholar Online
Google Scholar is a beneficial tool for identifying a variety of literature in virtually any subject area. Setting up a Google Scholar profile allows researchers to increase the status and impact of their scholarly output. Alerts and metrics are additional ways that Google Scholar can make your searching more efficient, and ensure you are finding high quality research.
Join Kate Langan, Associate Professor University Libraries. Attendees will
- set up their own Google Scholar profile to showcase their scholarly work.
- learn how to refine their searching in Google Scholar, and use additional tools to improve search results and efficiency.
- understand the benefits and limitations of Google Scholar
Related LibGuide: Workshop: Getting the most out of Google Scholar by Kate Langan
- Wednesday, September 23, 2020
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Online: https://wmich.webex.com/wmich/j.php?MTID=m7a1acc1ba1b10143fcccb815a0cc4db2
- Kate Langan