How to Avoid Predatory Publishers
Presenters: Michael Duffy, Edward Eckel
Learning Outcomes: Attendees will:
- Understand the difference between legitimate and predatory scholarly journal and conference publishers
- Learn to use the "Think, Check, Submit" methodology to determine if a journal or conference is worth submitting an article to
- Learn the consequences of publishing in predatory journals or conferences.
- Understand the overlap between predatory publishing and open access publishing.
- Wednesday, November 13, 2019
- 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Classroom B (Waldo 0152)
- Waldo Library
- Michael Duffy & Edward Eckel
Registration has closed.