Getting Published in Peer-reviewed Journals
Graduate workshop on how to get published in peer-reviewed journals.
Presenters: Michael Duffy, Edward Eckel
Learning Outcomes: Attendees will:
- Understand what the peer-review process is.
- Understand the value of peer-review in scholarly communication
- Be able to identify relevant peer-reviewed journals in their disciplines
- Be able to find editorial board and submission information for journals of interest
- Understand what open access is, and its importance to the free flow of scholarly information
Related LibGuide: Journal Impact and Citation Analysis by LuMarie Guth
- Wednesday, October 23, 2019
- 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Classroom B (Waldo 0152)
- Waldo Library
- Michael Duffy & Edward Eckel