Introduction to Mendeley Desktop (WebEx virtual workshop) Online
This is an online WebEx Workshop.
Participants will learn how to:
• Import references from library databases into their Mendeley Desktop accounts
• Create new references by importing research articles in PDF format
• Organize references using folders and tags
• Annotate PDFs by highlighting and taking notes
• Create bibliographies in MS Word
Participants are encouraged to create a Mendeley Web account ahead of time at https://www.mendeley.com/ and download and install the Mendeley software on their computers so that they are ready to begin working in the workshop.
Related LibGuide: Using Mendeley by Edward Eckel
- Thursday, August 13, 2020
- 10:00am - 11:30am
- Waldo Library
- Online: https://wmich.webex.com/wmich/j.php?MTID=m40fa7ecc99f98f43d1308cde7019fbf6
- Edward Eckel